Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Rabbit proof fence


The rabbit proof fence
WEEK 1:I still remember the day it happened. Me and my family and friends were just sitting there and this car came out of no were.My mum yalled Run! Me and my cuz Ryan ran but we were too slow they got us. I still remember seeing my mum running after us but they knocked us  out so I don’t know how we got here.

WEEK 2:I did not know where we were.but it was late so they made us go to bed.when we woke up we went to this thing they called church?We met a boy named lee-zion but we called him lee.it was weird and this person they called the head nun?She had a gun. There were other people with guns,no not a lot. They checked if I was dark when dark . What's the point of that.

WEEK 3:A girl ran a way but when they got her and I hears gunshots Me and the boys disit to run we hope to run home but enry place is better than here we made a plane to do the poo buck and we will run from the back we know we can die Ryan was bit younger than us so he was a bit scared he almost end up in tears but he could hold it in. We left at a pace we made sure we left no Trace of us leaving.

WEEK 4:We've been on the run for a day now and I am thinking we won't make it out here.It been 3 days now without food but we saw some men and they kindly gave us food.It been 7 days now we know only way to get food is to get it from kind people or steal food.

WEEK 5:We've been on the run day’s now. We found a house with a old friend of my mum she look after us for a day or two.We been on the run for 10 days now we meet some men who gave us food and said Ryan’s mum is in Sydney a round a 2 day train ride from train station that’s 1000 km away from here.We saw a cardboard box moving we heard a two voice lee said those voice was familiar to him.Then out of the box we heard lee is that you two kid hope out around are age lee said he know them Koby and Max they ran when they leant to run they ask lee to came but he thought they would get caught and they will kill them like they do to all runners.They joint us on our journey

WEEK 6:We have been on the run 5 week and 3 days now.I think I saw my dad but I would not know what he looks like. I haven't seen him in years since they started the fence. I wish I could see him.I think we have 1 or 2 weeks in still we get home.we were getting huger  the light is going down now we robbed a house we have enough food to last for 2 weeks.

WEEK 7:We saw the train station the man was talking about Ryan and Max was going Sydney to see their family but two cars came out of nowhere lucky to all get out a life So Ryan and Max are probably going to live with me we so lucky no one die but it bad they know where we are.

WEEK 8:We meet a man who told us we are following the wong fence he said there 3 fences we need to follow fence 1 to go home and me have to go down the fence not up he also gave us food for 2 weeks he wished us luck and left us on our journey to

WEEK 9:I think we have 2 week until we get home. We found Ryan’s mom dead in her car. They must have killed her on her way to Sydney Ryan was in tears but we took her car and her body. We took her body to her favorite place and buried her body. Now we have a car we can move faster. 

WEEK 10:We saw a chopper with guns and stuff it was helping the who looking for us they following us since we took the car they start shooting at us we drove of and I push Ryan out while we were driving but then they shot our tank of gus so the car exploded but Ryan survived and went on to tell the story of us and made it back to our family save and now 92. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Alex,
    It's great how you wrote this story! You could work on your spelling in some places but apart from that good job! I enjoyed reading your thrilling story and it would be good to hear WHY you wrote this story & where you got your inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you feed back Tiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex,
    I really enjoyed reading your story! I really liked how you stepped into their shoes and their perspective! Next time maybe you could re-read your work to fix any spelling mistakes, but other than that I think that your story was really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minty work Alex keep it Up ro

    ReplyDelete