Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

End of term reflection

My highlight of the term is angles. I liked doing angles because  I learnt how to find out the area of angle  side  with  out  using  a protractor. This will help me a lot with my life later on.                                                                                                                          
My challenge of the term was lock down learning. Because there was no one there to help with my work and who was there did don't know how to do the stuff that I was doing. It was a challenge at the start but at the end it got better.                                                                                                                                    
My success  of  the  term  was  my  RE  work. I  learnt new prayers and Bible verses in English and Maori.I learnt new prayers by saying it every day.                                                                                                                                                                  
Something I learnt is angles. I learnt how to figure out angles  by trying harder one day by day.I had fun learning about angles and I hope to learn more later on this term.                       

                                                                                                    Something I'm looking forward this holidays to set down and jamming NBA 2k20. I hope to get my my team to a  higher overall so my team can win more games this holidays.I hope to get my my team to a higher overall

1 comment:

  1. Well done Alex, it is great to see that the highlight of your term has been math! I hope you have a great holiday with your whanau. See you next term :)

    ReplyDelete